Paid Search Specialist
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Bristol, AvonBath, AvonWestbury, WiltshireWarminster , WiltshireTrowbridge, WiltshireCorsham, WiltshireChippenham, WiltshireCalne, WiltshireBradford on Avon, Wiltshire|
|Sector||Client side marketingDigital|
|Salary||30000 - 35000|
- Paid Search Specialist
£30000 - £35000 + Bonus
You will have a strong background in delivering results and be capable of maximising your digital budget to attract new customers and meet business goals. You will have the ability to plan and execute cross-platform marketing campaigns that are orientated towards brand awareness and sales.
• Design, implement and manage effective SEO & PPC campaigns and all online activity
• Provide strategic digital/SEO/PPC marketing planning
• Responsible for optimising social, advertising and marketing campaigns and website performance
• Investigate opportunities and provide ideas for new, and improvements to online campaigns, communications and the overall digital strategy
• Identify and deliver innovative ways to drive growth in customer acquisition, engagement, and retention
• Deliver high quality and effective multi-channel campaigns, working with agencies and the internal Marketing team
• Optimise and share best practice across all online activity
• Analyse and report on trends, habits and behaviour of site visitors and customers to identify opportunities and improve conversion.
• Experience of working within budgets
• Ensure all brand messaging and design is consistent and in line with sales and marketing strategy
• Have an excellent understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practise
• Have online experience in SEO, PPC, Affiliates, Digital display and social metrics
• Have strong analytical skills and experience in CMS, Google Analytics & CRM platforms
• Track record of delivering increased ROI
• Passionate about customers, results and online excellence
• Familiar with the latest in trends and future opportunities
• Excellent attention to detail to manage creative detail, copy and design.
• Be a confident and persuasive communicator
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your application within 3 working days, however, if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles.