|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Calne, WiltshireChippenham, WiltshireSwindon, Wiltshire|
|Sector||Client side marketing|
|Salary||22000 - 28000|
£22,000 - £28,000
Do you want to work for a Company that has grown to exponential heights since it opened its doors in 2011?
Do you want to be part of an international marketing team where your voice will be heard, and you will play a part in developing the marketing email strategy?
Do you want to work for an exciting and forward-thinking brand?
We are recruiting for an experienced Copywriter to join a highly successful marketing department. joining a team of 20 and belong to a business that employs over 260 people globally.
- Producing copy for print, online and digital communications
- Writing for our Dubai, South Africa and Australia websites and adjusting tone of voice accordingly
- Providing ideas and input for a weekly content calendar
- Creating blogs and website content
- Working closely with colleagues in the Marketing and Product teams to produce content in line with the marketing plan
Skills set required:
- Proven content and copywriting experience, preferably with a portfolio of your own work to demonstrate
- Degree educated with a 2:1 or above preferably in an English or Journalism-related degree
- Ability to produce quality copy to tight deadlines in a reactive and high pressured environment
- Immaculate proofreading and editing skills
- Outstanding grammatical skills
- Good sense of initiative, highly organised and creative
- Excellent research skills
- Competent using Microsoft Office
- Experience using Facebook and Twitter in a professional capacity
- Experience using CMS systems
If you feel this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra recruitment team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days, however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up! Keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!