|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Calne, WiltshireDevizes, WiltshireMarlborough, WiltshireSwindon, WiltshireCirencester, GloucestershireReading, Berkshire|
|Sector||Client side marketingDigital|
- Marketing Manager
£40k - £45k + bonus + benefits
Joining as Marketing Manager, you will be reporting directly in to the CEO, developing and implementing a strategic marketing plan to drive further lead generation. You will create engaging B2B marketing campaigns to evolve the digital strategy, further engagement with customers and continue to grow the brand identity and core values.
At a tactical level, you will create online and offline campaigns, whilst reporting on all performance and optimisation to best guide and future develop commercial efforts.
- Coach and manage the performance of the Marketing Executive
- Responsible for managing growth of the Salesforce CRM
- Managing the creation of integrated, demand generation campaigns for prospects and clients
- Develop a strategy and plan to drive Omni channel customer and prospect engagement
- Prepare and implement a content calendar
- Create content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement and leads that deliver sales and customer retention
- Managing the forward planning, writing and publication of topical, and client engaging, weekly blogs and articles
- Event organisation and management from suggestion to conception, supporting selection and negotiations with partners, invitation process, management on the day and follow up
- Copywriting – generate relevant and engaging content, writing digital and offline materials including brochures, web and social media content, event invitations, blogs and articles
- Creation and management of paid search campaigns and strategy, such as Google Adwords, working with external agencies
- Owning and project managing an ongoing programme of website design/upgrades and SEO improvements (both organic and paid)
- Overseeing website content management
- Develop and implement a social media marketing plan to increase reach and hone targeting
Skills & Experience
- 10+ years within a Marketing Manager position
- Proven ability to design a relevant, overall marketing plan and its tactical components, able to measure and report around ROI
- Excellent written and verbal communication and influencing skills
- Strong listening and interpersonal skills with real attention to detail
- A flair for design and creativity – able to apply brand guidelines in a creative and engaging way
- Developing people management skills
- Sound project management skills – delivering on brief, on time and to budget including ability to undertake basic commercial negotiations with suppliers
- Self-motivated and with the ability to complete most tasks with minimal supervision
- Social media savvy – professional experience of managing Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.
- Expert level of proficiency in MS PowerPoint and MS Word, intermediate skills in MS Excel.
- High level of proficiency in using both website content management tools and visitor tracking software such as Hubspot/Pardot
- User and administrator knowledge of Salesforce CRM platform or similar is desired.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud suite of products and Mac operating system would be an advantage