|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Cirencester, GloucestershireSwindon, WiltshireMarlborough, WiltshireMalmesbury, WiltshireDevizes, WiltshireCorsham, WiltshireChippenham, WiltshireCalne, Wiltshire|
|Sector||Client side marketingAgency side|
- Event Manager
Salary- £27k - £32k DOE + benefits
We are looking for a vibrant and experienced Event Manager to join an awarding winning team based in Swindon.
With clients across the UK, the Event Manager will be regularly client facing, so flexibility with travel and a full UK driving licence is required.
My client is going from strength to strength and has ambitious future plans. We are looking for like-minded individuals; energetic, positive and ambitious. As Event Manager you will be responsible for the day to day management of pre planning through to onsite delivery. From initial enquiry, you will scope the project, present your proposal, build costing’s and timelines and will work with internal and external creative and design teams to implement.
My client prides themselves on their exceptional customer service, striving to go above and beyond to deliver an incredible customer experience. Working with an enviable portfolio of existing clients, your relationship building skills will be top notch!
There are endless opportunities for personal and professional development, if you are looking for a new challenge, willing to work hard and want to have some fun at the same time; then this is for you!
To be considered for this role…
- A true passion for events
- At least 3 years experience of working within an Event Management/Event Coordination role
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident delivery of client presentations and proposals
- Experienced in managing budgets, juggling lots of projects at one time
- The ability to build strong and lasting relationships
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- A team player