Assistant Marketing Manager
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Westbury, WiltshireWarminster , WiltshireTrowbridge, WiltshireSwindon, WiltshireMelksham, WiltshireMarlborough, WiltshireMalmesbury, WiltshireDevizes, WiltshireCorsham, WiltshireChippenham, WiltshireCalne, WiltshireBradford on Avon, Wiltshire|
|Sector||Agency sideClient side marketingGraduatesDigital|
- Assistant Marketing Manager
Initial 6 month FTC
Salary- upto £30k + benefits
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager to join a close knit Marketing function based in Trowbridge.
Do you want to join an industry leading business? Would you like to be part of a business that truly values their people, committed to professional development, offering reward and recognition alongside fantastic benefits? If so, this is the role for you!
We are looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager to join on an initial 6 month FTC to lead, motivate and develop an established marketing team.
This role is ideal for someone looking to progress into Marketing Management and wants to work across the full marketing mix, with a focus on digital.
- Responsible for the overall development and day-to-day management of a departmental marketing plan
- Planning and overseeing engaging and creative marketing campaigns to deliver new leads to the business and nurture existing leads and customers to improve customer retention and loyalty
- Initiating new ideas for digital developments across the website, social media, search and display channels
- Support and co-ordinate the wider marketing team to create engaging campaigns and schedule email and print activities
- Manage any external agencies
- Measure, analyse and report on performance of all marketing campaigns
- Develop a CRM focused strategy to enhance the customer journey
- Keep up to date with the latest search algorithms and web technology to ensure digital channels are continually updated
- Minimum of 3 years demonstrable experience in a similar role or a Senior Marketing Executive role
- An understanding of all marketing channels
- Proven ability to monitor and report on marketing campaigns successfully
- Strong understanding of HTML and WordPress CMS platforms
- Proven experience and good understanding of Google AdWords and other online marketing tools
- Experienced in project management and managing individuals in a team to deliver a group result
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work to tight deadlines, be flexible and able to handle multiple projects
- Communicate effectively with target audiences via various platforms
- Results driven and used to working to targets and KPIs