- Communications Manager
Upto £48k + benefits
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is looking for a Communications Manager to join an established and continuously growing business based on the edge of Swindon.
Reporting in to the Head of Brand & Communications, The Communications Manager will play a key role in designing and implementing an integrated communications plan, to drive advocacy and engagement.
As Communications Manager you will have day to day management of an external PR agency, responsible for the effective deployment of a wide variety of impactful communications internally and externally using a variety of media and resources, ensuring all communications are consistent and on brand.
To be considered for this role…
- 5+ years proven marketing experience, preferably within Financial Services marketing or similar compliant industries
- Experience of developing and implementing communications strategies at a senior level
- Experience of PR and thought leadership and experience of delivering marketing strategy within said industries
- Agency management and knowledge of the print process.
- Ability to interpret technical or strategic information into simple, straightforward plain English
- Leading and managing high performing individuals
- Graduate degree preferred
- CIM Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong ability to lead, influence and motivate teams
- Understanding of social media and digital channels
- Proven copy writing skills particularly relating to the life and pensions market.
- Strong interpersonal skills for stakeholder management
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to network and build strong relationships internally
- Positive, self-motivated individual capable of working autonomously, with a strong “can do” attitude
- Proven track record for delivery to deadline.