Product Marketing Manager- B2B2C
- Product Marketing Manager – B2B2C
Upto £45k + benefits
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is recruiting for a Customer Marketing Manager to join an established and ever evolving brand based on the edge of Swindon.
Joining within a newly created role, the Customer Marketing Manager will report to the Head of Channel Marketing, responsible for the day to day delivery Channel Marketing strategy.
- Support in the development and manage delivery of the annual Marketing Strategy and communications plan
- Work with Insight/Decision Science and Marketing Communications to devise and deliver targeted product campaigns that drive lead and revenue generation
- Input to the development of new marketing collateral and campaigns (print & digital) and take ownership of key tasks to ensure these are delivered to the required standard, on time and within budget
- Maintain up-to-date product proposition content
- Management of PR and digital campaigns, including where relevant social media content
- To ensure communications and marketing material is written and produced to required standards and is compliant and consistent throughout
- Work with external internal senior stakeholders to develop new innovative and market leading product propositions, devising go-to-market strategies
- A minimum of three years' experience in a marketing or communications role within a financial services or retail related business
- B2B experience, B2B2C experience ideally – communicating to consumers via third parties
- CIM qualified
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to interpret technical or strategic information into simple, straightforward plain English
- Experience of using content management systems to publish online content
- Some experience of creative agency management and an appreciation of print and online content production processes
- Good organisation skills and the ability to prioritise on own initiative
- Proven track record for delivery to deadline
- Excellent inter-personal skills including the ability to build and maintain relationships with all levels of the organisation
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your application within 3 working days, however, if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles.