Data Analyst/Data Scientist
- Data Analyst/Data Scientist
£45,000 plus bens
Rocking Zebra recruitment is currently looking for an experienced Data Analyst/Data Scientist to join an organisation during an exciting time of transformation.
This role requires a high level of strategic thinking, primary and secondary research, client insight, analysis and reporting expertise; it will involve understanding summarising and presenting key trends across consumers, industries/markets, economies. The role extends to include the design and deployment (internal or via external agency partners) of both qualitative and quantitative primary client research to support the growth and development the Partnership Channels.
The ability to manage a complex workload and take the initiative, engage with senior stakeholders. In addition, you will be a strong team player, sharing information and ideas and supporting colleagues as part of a multi-functional team having a direct and recognisable role in helping the business evolve and grow in this exciting period in its development
Joining as Data Analyst/Data Scientist, you will be focussed on;
- ETL data processes and data cleaning prior to analysis primarily using SQL and R
- Provision of Reporting Dashboards using SQL and PowerBI
- Development of Client Targeting models for Product Purchase using R (potentially Python) – main techniques likely to include CHAID, Logistic Regression, Random Forests, Gradient Boosting etc
- Development of Client Targeting models for Product Value and overall Client Value using R (potentially Python) – main techniques likely to include Linear Regression, GLM, MARS etc
- Segmentations using R (potentially Python) – main techniques likely to include simple hierarchical clustering, k-means, k-prototypes etc
- Dimensionality reduction using R (potentially Python) – main techniques likely to include factor analysis, PCA, LDA etc.
- Numerate and analytical
- Strong observational and interpretational skills
- Enjoys data analysis, drawing conclusions from data, writing reports and making recommendations to the business
- Able to make decisions understanding financial implications and willing to take calculated risks
- Confident and assertive but able to communicate decisions diplomatically
- Experience in multi-site, multiple revenue line and product mix reporting and analysis
- Self-motivated, able to see opportunities for development and improvement and take these forward
- Passionate about problem-solving with a thirst to get to the bottom of things
- Rigorous and thorough with strong attention to detail
- Able to work to tight deadlines, and deliver accurate results under pressure
- Educated to degree level, preferably in a numerate, economic or human behavioural related discipline
If you feel that this is you, please call the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team today or send your CV to us!
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your application within 3 working days, however, if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!