|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Cirencester, GloucestershireGloucester, GloucestershireStroud, Gloucestershire|
|Sector||Client side marketing|
- Rocking Zebra Recruitment- Marketing jobs in Swindon, Bath and Bristol
£23,000 - £30,000 DOE
We are working with an amazing brand, established 10 years ago based in the beautiful Cotswolds. Due to ensnaring the market with a unique and fresh approach they have seen exponential growth year on year.
You will be joining a motivated, successful marketing team as a PR Executive, reporting into an absolute PR Guru, who has a wealth of knowledge and skills to impart on the right motivated and driven person!
Working for this luxurious brand, you will join a diverse working environment, that has pace and extremely talented individuals that you can learn from. There is an excellent opportunity for you to grow and develop your skills within this sector
Duties & Responsibilities
- Be the first point of contact for the business and Media requests
- Understand picture editing, resizing and formatting
- Create hard and soft press books – share as required
- Understand the basic marketing function
- Work closely with PR Director and or agency to support the brand PR strategy
- Be the first point of contact for any influencer/media or press enquiries
- Actively research and engage relevant influencers – support Marketing
- Create a database and support: VIP / local press / influencer visits
- Monitor and share press coverage – amplify when appropriate
- Create relevant analysis / PR reports and presentations as required
- Work closely with Marketing team to create a shared folder of photos / press releases / info
- Support Marketing team with press or celeb images / content for social media where appropriate
- Support with showroom visits / photo shoots / requests / briefs where necessary
- Support social media channels working with the digital marketing team when and where support needed
- Help co-ordinate all press events and photoshoots
- Liaising and report with internal stakeholders and external agencies to ensure efficient and timely implementation of all brand PR activities.
- Support all franchise stores with PR and marketing initiatives, drive regional press coverage on a local level to support store teams
- PR or Marketing degree an advantage – ideally in fashion
- Experience using the Adobe suite would be an advantage
- Knowledge of social media
- Previous experience in implementing a PR strategy in a retail environment an advantage
- Bright, smart, strategic, a quick leaner and an ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines and happy working in a fast-paced operation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven organisational skills, attention to detail
- Resilience and drive, with the desire to succeed in a fast pace environment
If you feel that this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!