|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Cirencester, GloucestershireSwindon, WiltshireMarlborough, WiltshireMalmesbury, WiltshireDevizes, WiltshireCorsham, WiltshireChippenham, WiltshireCalne, Wiltshire|
|Sector||Client side marketingGraduatesDigital|
- Rocking Zebra Recruitment
£20,000 - £22,000 DOE
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join an established business in Malmesbury.
Joining a busy Marketing team, the Marketing Assistant will play a pivotal role in the development and management of marketing activities specifically focussed on the creation of content for the website and social media channels.
We are keen to talk with recent graduates with an interest in Marketing and impeccable English writing skills. You may be a Marketing Administrator looking to step up and continue developing your marketing journey!
Role & Responsibilities
- Website- day to day management, updating content, monitoring and reporting on all traffic
- Social Media- day to day management of all channels, uploading news, responding to comments
- PR- preparing press releases and liaising with external PR agencies
- E-Newsletters- preparing and managing monthly emailers along with monthly internal news reports
- Events & Exhibitions- organising and coordinating in line with the calendar, taking responsibility for all administration
- Marketing collateral – managing stock, liaising with suppliers
- Market Research
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
You will have superb attention to detail and proof reading skills alongside a sense of urgency when working to tight deadlines within a very fast paced and ever changing environment!
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills
- IT savvy- across MS, search engines and understanding of Google analytics and other reporting tools
- You will be self-managing, a multi-tasker and possess exceptional organisational skills
- An eye for detail, confident communicator across multiple levels
- ‘Can do’ attitude and willingness to learn, with a positive and flexible attitude to get the job done!