Events & Marketing Coordinator
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Marlborough, WiltshireSwindon, WiltshireFaringdon, OxfordshireHungerford, Berkshire|
|Sector||Client side marketing|
- Events & Marketing Coordinator
£27,000 - £35,000 DOE
Initial 12 month FTC
As Events & Marketing Coordinator you will play a pivotal role in getting this gorgeous venue on the map!
Through your infectious personality, your energetic approach and your creative mind, you will be proactively identifying new business opportunities through marketing activities.
You will be the first point of contact for all enquiries relating to the venue including quoting and planning for events and venue viewings. You will be building both B2B and B2C relationships, maintaining a customer database and creating and managing email marketing campaigns, managing the content and imagery on the website and having ownership of all social media channels. In line with a seasonal calendar, you will be responsible for coming up with new marketing campaigns working alongside the two owners.
This is a truly rewarding role for someone looking for responsibility whilst having fun executing sales and marketing activities fuelling your passion and enthusiasm for this stunning venue.
To be considered for this role…
- Previous experience of working within an events/conference role
- Previous experience of executing online and offline marketing campaigns- in particular emailers
- Experience of using a CMS, the Adobe creative suite and all MS office
- Experience of using social media marketing for business
- A confident and outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible, hardworking and dedicated
application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your application within 3 working days, however, if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles.