Head of eCommerce
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Gloucester, GloucestershireAylesbury, BuckinghamshireMilton Keynes, BuckinghamshireOxford, OxfordshireAbingdon, OxfordOxford, Oxford|
|Sector||e-commerceClient side marketingDigital|
|Salary||60000 - 80000|
- Head of eCommerce
£60,000 - £80,000 + Bens and Bonus
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is recruiting for a Head of eCommerce for a retail organisation that has seen exponential growth in the last few years. Due to their success they are investing heavily into marketing and recruiting for a number of roles with the Head of eCommerce being a pivotal one.
Reporting to the MD you will be responsible for:
- Managing, developing and directing the Ecommerce team as well as engaging agencies as required to deliver a complete ecommerce proposition for the business.
- Full P&L responsibility for the online business analysing return on spend to develop effective growth strategies.
- Liaising with other departments to ensure the online business operates in synergy with other areas of the business, helping to maximise opportunities across all channels.
- Managing web developers to deliver customer centric sites that strive to ensure customers receive the best possible service and experience to complement the brands.
- Establishing, analysing and reporting on KPI’s to identify and develop growth opportunities.
- Understanding and digesting website analytics to draw meaningful conclusions on which to inform strategies.
- Analysing customer journeys and identifying trends such as conversion rates and drop off points to constantly improve conversion, sales and UX.
- Where required making site content localised, relevant and tailored to the target market to ensure user journeys are customised and familiar to maximise conversion.
- Managing and directing our digital marketing team to deliver our digital marketing strategy.
- Overseeing all digital marketing campaigns including Ad words, PPC, affiliate marketing, google and social media shopping whilst ensuring that all campaigns are properly tracked and analysed.
- Building the customer database and customer acquisition strategy. Maintain compliance with relevant local data protection laws and regulations.
- Developing strong email marketing campaigns to maximise engagement and improve conversion.
- Maintain awareness of new technologies to stay ahead of the curve, striving for best possible for customers and efficiencies. Staying current with best practices and industry developments.
- Ensuring SEO best practices are followed across all sites.
- Working with our Creative director and Marketing team to enhance brand presence and keep the website up to date and relevant.
- Successfully managing our online offering working with our online merchandiser.
- Merchandising for seasonal web buys, forecasting and planning.
- Contributing towards product development.
- Excellent Ecommerce and Digital Design experience gained within a consumer goods, retail environment
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in the same or similar level role with a retail background, working with an enterprise level platform.
- A proven track record of delivering effective digital strategies and design solutions and proven to be Instrumental in vision and implementation of a company’s digital strategy.
- Successfully recruited and managed online teams; (designers, content) and 3rd parties.
- Excellent awareness of online promotional tools including web development, web UI design, usability, online media, social media, PPC, SEO, Banners and affiliates.
- Strong knowledge of Ecommerce platforms and functionality.
- Experience managing multiple sites (on one platform or otherwise).
- Understanding of the requirements and mindset differences between a B2B and B2C customer.
- Proven track record building customer databases and maximising use of data to drive sales.
- Excellent market awareness and analytical skills. Strong commercial acumen.
- Excellent stakeholder management, relationship building skills and the ability to influence.
- A self-starter, able to work autonomously and within teams when necessary. Elements of entrepreneurialism yet guided by clear analytical skills where there is an ability to demonstrate return on investment and justification for actions.
- Accountable by nature with the desire to make an impact. Keen to take ownership in a role with confidence and enthusiasm.
- Strong portfolio clearly demonstrating an ability to approach different projects from the brands perspective keeping within their core values and design.
- Positive and inspiring team player and a confident communicator.
- Ability to manage multiple projects within tight deadlines.
- Advanced knowledge of Magento or other enterprise level platform.
If you feel that this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!