Digital Marketing Executive
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Stroud, GloucestershireGloucester, GloucestershireCirencester, GloucestershireSwindon, WiltshireMarlborough, WiltshireMalmesbury, WiltshireDevizes, WiltshireCorsham, WiltshireChippenham, WiltshireCalne, Wiltshire|
|Sector||Retail Head Officee-commerceClient side marketingGraduatesDigital|
- Rocking Zebra Recruitment- Marketing jobs in Swindon, Bath and Bristol
Digital Marketing Executive
Salary- upto £24,000 DOE
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join a high end established business based on the edge of Malmesbury.
Joining within a newly created position, the Digital Marketing Executive will play a pivotal role in the on-going maintenance and development of the trading website executing campaigns to drive traffic and increase sales revenue.
As Digital Marketing Executive your primary focus will be to support the development and implementation of campaigns, driving customer loyalty and retention online through the delivery of insights and targeted e-newsletters. You will be creating engaging content for the web, latest news, ownership of the blog and linking across social media.
You will be involved with adding new products to the site and working with the Manager to implement online strategies, managing the ecommerce trading calendar. You will also be responsible for implementing and analysing daily reports. This is a ‘hands on’ role that will require tenacity and the will to make things happen!
If you have experience of working within a Website Maintenance, Online Merchandising or Website Content/Design role, we would love to hear from you!
Skills & Experience
- Ideal if previous experience in a similar role- perhaps a retail head office
- Natural analytical skills with an ability to interpret and manipulate data
- Experienced and interested in Digital Photography
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, InDesign
- Self-driven with a positive outlook, a clear focus on high quality and attention to detail
- Creative thinker
- Previous CMS experience
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance
- Reliable, tolerant and determined
- Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability
- Able to get on with others and be a team player
- Computer literate, must be able to use MS Office and MS Excel
- You will be a confident user of excel
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your application within 3 working days, however, if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles.