|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Swindon, WiltshireMarlborough, WiltshireDevizes, WiltshireCalne, WiltshireBracknell, BerkshireHungerford, BerkshireMaidenhead, BerkshireWindsor, BerkshireNewbury, Berkshire|
|Sector||e-commerceRetail Head Office|
- Rocking Zebra Recruitment- Retail Head office jobs
Salary upto 50k DOE + benefits
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is looking for a Merchandising Manager to join an established and continuously growing business based on the edge of Swindon.
My award winning client has ambitious future plans and is looking for an experienced Merchandiser to take the lead with 3 of their main product categories.
We are looking for an energetic and vibrant ideas person! You will be a strategic thinker with experience in designing and implementing new process, not afraid to test and trial new ways of working. As Merchandising Manager, you will be responsible for injecting energy to your team whilst up skilling through your commercial awareness.
- Overall management of 3 product categories
- Stock forecasting and managing stock levels in season to hit availability targets and minimise terminal stock
- Generate sales reports and stock level reporting, and provide in-depth analysis of current performance and trends
- Manage relationships with key suppliers
- Work closely with the buying team to support the development of the range plan
- Work closely with the warehouse team to ensure the intake and despatch of products runs smoothly
To be considered for this role…
- Several years of merchandising experience and already in a managerial role or be ready to make the step up
- Good communication and motivation skills
- Advanced knowledge of excel and be highly analytical
- Influential, organised and structured in your approach
- Commercially aware and proactive
- High level of professional integrity and strong sense of responsibility
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days, however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up! Keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!