Digital Marketing Executive/Manager
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Cirencester, GloucestershireGloucester, GloucestershireStroud, Gloucestershire|
|Sector||Client side marketingDigital|
|Salary||25000 - 27000|
- Rocking Zebra Recruitment- Marketing jobs in Swindon, Bath and Bristol
Digital Marketing Executive/Manager
£25000 - £27000
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive/Manager for a modern lifestyle brand. This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced and dynamic business that have seen year on year exponential growth.
With more than 10 years at the helm of healthy innovation, the business is as an established and award-winning brand with an exciting range of products. We are looking for team members who share the same passion for our products and who are keen to help drive innovation and develop our brand culture.
As part of a small Marketing team, you’ll need to be a digitally minded, analytical marketing expert with an eye for detail. If you’re a passionate marketer who is looking for a dynamic role then this could be the position for you. You’ll need to be flexible, able to work to tight deadlines and be willing to be hands on to get the job done.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will have 2-3 years' experience in a similar role, ideally in-house marketing a brand or at an agency with relevant experience.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Manage Website, Email and Analytics
Responsible for managing the end-to-end process for delivering personalised email marketing activity
- Improving data capture quality and volume across all channels (Online & offline)
- Developing and supporting customer lifecycle journey using data, insights and marketing automation tools
- Ownership of data management
- GDPR compliance across all marketing activity and channels
- Measuring data and using results to segment audiences, optimise emails and continually improve the performance of our campaigns
- Carry out post-campaign analysis to report back return on investment
- Collect data on customer demographics
- Define and shape the vision of email marketing strategy
- Create new categories on the website in line with trends, seasonal products and any promotional campaigns
- Review and update category pages, Nav areas and homepage
- Review customer activity, A/B testing, heatmaps. Make recommendations to Head of Marketing
- Manage the overall day to day responsibilities of the website, outsourcing technical projects to developers and managing projects as required.
- Review and refresh all key landing pages – products, pods, banners etc.
- Liaise with Marketing to ensure that store event pages etc. are up to date
- Review Marketing plan and create homepage schedule to meet department goals
Managing Google Analytics to report activity and campaign ROI
- Utilising analytics and insights to shape the strategies
- Plan, build and execute campaigns and ensure proper setup of landing pages, all campaign assets, tracking and measurement of results
- A marketing professional with minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in an email/analytics marketing role
- Excellent understanding of marketing principles, including customer segmentation and targeting
- Good working knowledge of analytic tools/software including Google Analytics as well as analysis/reporting tools
- A collaborative team member with a positive can-do attitude
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Access to training and skill development
If you feel that this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!