Online Trading Executive
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Retail Head Officee-commerceClient side marketingGraduatesDigital|
- Rocking Zebra Recruitment- eCommerce jobs in Swindon, Bath and Bristol
Online Trading Executive
Upto £25,000 DOE
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Online Trading Executive to join an established and ambitious business based in Swindon.
Due to business growth my client is looking to add to its Marketing team, responsible for the day to day running of their eBay and Amazon stores.
Joining in a newly created role, the Online Trading Executive will work closely with the Marketing team to support online growth. You will be maintaining product information, managing content, updating imagery and updating promotions. Using SEO techniques, you will ensure all content is used effectively to ensure high Google rankings keeping the customer journey at the heart of everything you do improving visibility and usability.
- Looking at ways to improve listings and increase sales through updated web content, market analysis of prices
- Handling leads received via Google Adwords and other digital marketing activity
- Supporting the marketing team with social media activity to increase exposure, assisting with email newsletters, monthly promotions
- Monitoring and analysing data with Google analytics
- Reporting on trading performance on each market place and identify areas for growth
- Analyse and evaluate traffic and sales conversion data to improve listings and increase online sales
- Marketing and Sales administration including processing orders and returns, and identifying ways to increase efficiency
- A very good understanding of online retail, and proven experience of growing online sales within an eCommerce business
- Ideally, you will be educated to degree level
- Demonstrable experience working with market place platforms (ideally including Amazon and/or eBay)
- Sound understanding of Adobe CS & basic HTML coding
- Previous SEO experience, knowledge of PPC and experience of using website analytics
- Good English Language, written skills, ability to edit copy/content, and keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong business relationships.
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage projects
- Self-starter with enthusiasm and attention to detail
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days, however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up! Keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!