Senior Digital Marketing Exec
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Client side marketing|
|Salary||£35k plus bens|
- Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join an established business based In Swindon.
The Senior Digital Marketing Executive will play a key role in helping to define and execute our digital strategy, helping to drive organic growth and revenue performance in both our B2B and B2C markets. Reporting to our Head of Marketing, and working closely alongside our segment marketing managers, digital consultant and external agencies, you will take ownership of all online platforms and channels, helping to monitor, assess and improve our digital performance and continually improve the user experience at all stages.
Duties and responsibilities:
Email and marketing automation
- Manage transition from incumbent email client into Eloqua, ensuring a seamless transition and best practice implementation
- Work with segment marketing managers to lead design and delivery of campaigns to help generate, qualify, nurture and convert leads
- Manage the email creative development process, including content creation and design
- Optimize existing campaigns with ongoing tests of customer segmentation, subject lines, time of send, content, landing pages, etc.
- Help to build, measure and optimise our websites and webpages in support of segment and corporate- campaigns
- Assess our e-commerce site and help lead its redesign and redevelopment.
- When appropriate, manage transition and rebuilding of our corporate website in Drupal CMS.
- Perform in-depth campaign reviews developing recommendations for growth and improvement of SEO performance
- Administer and maintain web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics.
- Stay current on digital marketing best practices, search engine advertising policies, search engine algorithm updates, and industry wide ecommerce trends.
- Help define and lead our social strategy, managing execution and delivery across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other relevant platforms.
- Establish and maintain robust social listening procedures, to ensure reputation monitoring and management, and appropriate levels of service to customers at all times
- Work with the team to ensure an integrated approach is executed across all forms of media.
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to company websites.
- Support strategic campaigns by owning the digital growth components
- Define relevant KPIs to assess and measure performance across all of the above, and prepare timely reports to relevant stakeholders
- Make selection and campaign recommendations based on previous performance.
- Oversee monitoring of marketing expenditure, to ensure all processes are cost-effective.
- Work with Business Analytics team to create and refine reports and visualisations of data. Define dashboards to display key insights and performance across KPIs.
Skills and experience:
Bachelor’s degree in a related field
Familiarity with HTML and CSS for web development
Proven experience designing and launching effective electronic communications (be prepared to provide actual examples)
Knowledge of digital best practices for responsive/mobile content, UX design principles, content strategy, A/B testing, and personalisation.
Experience in SEO, SEM, UX, Social Media, and Google Analytics.
Experience with PPC platforms
Experience with CMS (Drupal and Umbraco preferred)
Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Sales and Marketing understanding
Strong presentation skills, and experience communicating across all levels of an organization
Strong interpersonal skills, able to work well in teams
Curious, inquisitive, with a customer-focussed approach
If you feel that this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!