Marketing & Bids Manager
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Witney, OxfordshireOxford, OxfordshireWantage, OxfordshireFaringdon, OxfordshireSwindon, WiltshireHungerford, BerkshireNewbury, Berkshire|
|Sector||Client side marketing|
|Salary||35000 - 40000|
- Marketing & Bids Manager
£35,000 - £40,000
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is recruiting for a Marketing & Bids Manager for a well-established organisation based on the outskirts of Swindon.
The Marketing & Bids Manager is responsible for the full marketing mix, including generating leads, tenders, maximising sales and securing new work.
- Raising the corporate profile
- Oversee the production and distribution of all marketing campaigns.
- Implement creative marketing materials, to include design and artwork
- Ensure company branding is used consistently across all business documentation and departments
- Creation of digital media to include promotional videos and photography
- Create and prepare case studies, presentations all other marketing material responsible for all marketing copywriting
- Manage and promote social media platforms
- Online marketing including writing and maintaining the company website and e-newsletter
- Ensure maximum SEO for website and online publications
- Write and distribute press releases, improving business media coverage.
- Direct and create new company promotional literature to include presentations and case studies
- Prepare and create copy for quality elements of tender and bid submissions.
- Responsible for all company advertising to include design
- Management of CRM with new and existing clients
- Represent the Group at industry events, conferences and trade exhibitions.
- Networking with main contractors
- Establishes personal contact and rapport with key decision makers of major contractors
- Attends meetings, conferences and exhibitions across the UK
- Build and develop client relationships with new and existing clients
- Expand the client base to diversify the client type and location
- Prepare monthly Sales & Marketing reports for Senior Management and Directors.
Bid Management and New Business
- Improve the market position of the business whilst ensuring financial growth
- Identify potential emerging markets
- Assess current market areas and meet targets of entering new markets segments
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company's services
- Collaborates with Directors with regular reports and updates to sales strategies and outcomes.
- Responsible for building and retaining Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Prepare and report sales and tender analysis on a monthly basis to Company Directors
- Source and generate new tender opportunities
- Setting revenue targets for the company and setting key performance indicators
- Monitor effectiveness of sales strategies.
- Expand client base Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisation.
- Work closely with Directors and Project team to assist with account management and CRM of all existing and new clients
- Establish opportunities and provide means for Directors to meet and discuss future works with clients.
- Develop new and prosperous account relationships with clients and customers
- Ensure all sales opportunities are followed-up, to include feedback of submitted tenders
- Ensure the Company qualifies for preferred supplier status with all major contractors
- Qualify for inclusion within Framework agreements
- Identify objectives, strategies and action plans to raise the profile of the business and increase company sales.
- Formulate sales policies, practices and procedures.
Education and skills required:
- Knowledge of the procurement process would be advantageous
- Experienced marketing professional across the full marketing mix
- Used to working to deadlines
- Exemplary written and verbal communication
- Keen eye for detail
- Plenty of intuitive with ideas for improving business development and marketing
- Management and prioritisation of workload
- Effective interpersonal skills and able to communicate with internal stake holders
- Competitor research experience
- CRM experience
- Proficient in MS Office and preferably Adobe Creative Suite
- Hands on, willing to get stuck in
- Proficient with social media and writing for the correct audience with the correct tone and in line with brand guidelines
If you feel this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra recruitment team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days, however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up! Keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!