|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Calne, WiltshireDevizes, WiltshireMarlborough, WiltshireMelksham, WiltshireSwindon, Wiltshire|
|Sector||Client side marketingGraduatesDigital|
- Rocking Zebra Recruitment- Marketing jobs in Swindon, Bath and Bristol
Upto £21,000 DOE
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join a rapidly expanding business based on the edge if Calne.
My award winning client has an established and highly regarded reputation within their industry. They are now looking to strengthen their Marketing team with a Marketing Administrator.
Working closely with the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Administrator will provide support and initiative with all day to day marketing activities and department administration.
We are looking for a bright, keen and proactive individual, looking for their platform to kick start their Marketing career!
- Point of contact for Sales Managers and teams- supporting with Marketing collateral and reports
- Checking trade publications and competitors – reporting back on activity and news
- Processing sales leads from press enquiries
- Supporting HR with creation/maintenance of customer databases
- Sending marketing literature to customers
- Front of house responsibilities- welcoming visitors, booking meeting rooms and coordinating refreshments
- Maintaining POS literature, stationery and promotional gifts – uncovering new promotional gifts, negotiating prices, ordering and distributing
- Exhibition support
- Promotional campaign support
- Planning the company’s Events & Charity calendars
- Computer literate- across all MS, the use of internal systems/databases
- GCSE’s- C grade or above
- Marketing or Business Administration experience
- Highly organised, exceptional time keeping skills
- Confident communicator – face to face, phone and email
- Bright, switched on and keen to learn
- You will be a creative thinker, have a proactive approach and will be reliable