PR Account Manager
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Swindon, WiltshireCirencester, GloucestershireGloucester, GloucestershireStroud, Gloucestershire|
- Rocking Zebra Recruitment
PR Account Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 DOE
We are looking for a true PR professional; you will have infectious interpersonal skills, able to sell a story, build a brand and continue to grow your network. You will be able to build trust, earn respect and establish partnerships through your tenacity, passion and technical ability to turn the small detail into a compelling newsworthy piece.
Rocking Zebra recruitment is currently looking for an experienced PR Account Manager to join a dynamic and successful organisation within an amazing client base across UK and Global accounts.
- Work on multi discipline marketing communication programmes and recommend which activity is best used in the programme to achieve the desired outcome within budget
- Manage the implantation of the campaign, understanding the requirements and gathering input from the team
- Juggle a variety of activities at any one time
- Be able to successfully manage a range of special partners – planners, creative, digital, copy
- Write concise briefs – evaluate and discuss proposals
- Always keep the bigger picture in mind at all times
- Experience of working within automotive, construction, defence or business services desirable
- Personable – you will enjoy communicating and building effective relationships with clients and others
- Experience of working across a diverse range of marketing plans
- A good understanding of digital/PR, especially building strong relationships with journalists
- Experience of handling Global Accounts/working in-house with a large organisation
- Client Management experience
If you feel that this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!