Business Development Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||M4 Corridor, London|
|Area||Bristol, AvonSwindon, WiltshireMaidenhead, BerkshireReading, BerkshireWindsor, BerkshireWokingham, BerkshireLondon, LondonNewbury, Berkshire|
|Salary||£40k, uncapped OTE, car allowance, bens|
- Business Development Manager
£40k, uncapped OTE, car allowance, bens
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a dynamic and fast paced Sales & Marketing tea for a leading services business based near to Swindon. We are looking for a Business Development Manager with experience seling to large corporate companies who is highly motivated and results oriented.
Our client is a well established agency with a real ambition to grow over the next 2-3 years. With a vibrant, fun culture and offer the successful candidate a range of benefits. With strong customer reference the expectation to be successful is high
Scope of Role
You will be responsible for contacting and developing new business relationships with large corporate clients, secure & attending client meetings and present as part of a team to win new clients and hitting your new business target.
- Secure business with new corporate clients and hitting your new business sales target
- Developing new business relationship on the phone and presenting in meetings
- Managing your own sales pipeline, proactively seeking sales leads
- Full cycle sales from lead generation, client meeting and close.
- Update Hubspot CRM, scheduling call-back, work with marketing to nuture prospects
- Achieve or exceed personal sales target
- Regular client meetings in London
Key skills and experience
- Highly motivated, driven and results oriented individual
- 3-4 years selling a creative service into large corporate companies (1,000 employees+)
- Excellent face-to-face communication skills, able to present & pitch at senior level
- Excellent sales skills and understanding sales techniques
- Strong cold calling ability, happy to generate own lead over the phone
- Strong LinkedIN & social media skills, able to find & develop contacts using social channels
If you feel that this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!