Digital Marketing Executive
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Cirencester, GloucestershireGloucester, GloucestershireStroud, Gloucestershire|
|Sector||Client side marketingGraduatesDigital|
- Rocking Zebra Recruitment- Marketing jobs in Swindon, Bath and Bristol
Digital Marketing Executive
£23,000 - £25,000
We are working with an amazing brand, established 10 years ago based in the beautiful Cotswolds. Due to ensnaring the market with a unique and fresh approach they have seen exponential growth year on year.
You will be joining a motivated, successful marketing team as a Digital Marketing Executive, reporting into the Head of Ecommerce & Marketing, you will be responsible for carrying out all aspects of online marketing through a range of different digital media.
Working for this luxurious brand, you will join a diverse working environment, that has pace and extremely talented individuals that you can learn from. There is an excellent opportunity for you to grow and develop your skills within this sector
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collate and report back monthly on performance statistics for all digital communications across all channels, using these statistics to influence future digital activity.
- With the rest of the Marketing Communications team act as a brand guardian in terms of look and feel of online communications as well as tone of voice of copy.
- Overseeing PPC campaigns monitoring their performance and return on investment.
- Writing informative and effective search engine optimised copy for the website and external blog postings.
- Using the CRM to maximise online marketing opportunities.
- Managing the company’s email marketing campaigns.
- Monitoring return on investment for the different online marketing campaigns.
- Managing the organisations Social Media accounts ensuring all copy is relevant for the different
- Managing the content diary for social media content.
- Keeping up to date with changes and advances in social media and advising on new channels and
- approaches to adopt.
- Monitoring social media for company mentions and engaging with customers where relevant.
Skills & Experience
- Previous online marketing experience.
- Analytical and proactive approach to online Marketing.
- Experience of Adobe Suite and HTML coding.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Professionalism is maintained in all situations.
- Able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities.
If you feel that this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!