Digital Marketing Manager
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Client side marketing|
|Salary||£45k plus bens|
- Digital Marketing Manager
£35k - £45k doe plus bens
Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Manager with a strong track record in delivering a commercial return within b2c or b2b environment? If so, please get in touch.
Our client is experiencing continual growth within their industry from a mix of online and offline channels. As a result of this growth, the business has created a new role of Digital Marketing Manager . Being an enthusiastic and result oriented online professional you will be able to influence the full digital mix with particular strength in SEO & PPC strategies. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to shape strategy, lead implementation and expand trading across the digital arena.
- Maximise customer engagement and help drive sales through a best in class online experience.
- Manage digital marketing projects, SEO, PPC, Web, Social Media.
- In depth knowledge of digital marketing from either b2b or b2c trading channels.
- Ability to present Google Analytics data in clear and simple terms and to provide insight for future activities.
- Increase website conversion via improvement of design, usability and content.
- Social Media - understanding of current major platforms, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ YouTube and emerging platforms such as Pinterest etc.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools and applications.
- Work with and manage creative and digital marketing agencies as well as close liaison with the inhouse web design team.
- Test new digital initiatives in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Responsible for any online event management, blogs and podcasts.
- The perfect candidate is likely to already be a very knowledgeable Digital Marketing Manager, motivated and organised with strong commercial acumen. You will be an expert in PPC, SEO and social marketing.
- Detail focused and data driven, you will be experienced in shaping strategy which develops and enhances brands across boarder and have practical experience of using web analytics packages.
- A confident communicator, you can build relationships across departments and influence others to accomplish great results. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast moving environment.
- You will be passionate about online, and have an interest in new innovations and the experience to judge their context within the overall business and whether they can make a positive contribution to the bottom line.
This is a fantastic opportunity working for a brilliant organisation.
If you feel that this is the role for you then we are keen to speak with you. Please send your details to the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days, however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up! Keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!