Digital Specialist - Automation/paid social
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Bristol, AvonBath, AvonWestbury, WiltshireWarminster , WiltshireTrowbridge, WiltshireSwindon, WiltshireMelksham, WiltshireMarlborough, WiltshireDevizes, WiltshireCorsham, WiltshireChippenham, WiltshireCalne, Wiltshire|
|Sector||Client side marketingDigital|
- Digital Specialist – automation and paid social
£35000 - £40000
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is recruiting for a Digital Specialist with automation and paid social experience.
Joining a global business, you will be working within a fantastic organisation formulating this new role for the UK, and EMEA markets.
The position serves as a Digital content expert, providing guidance and support for the creation and management of Digital content with focus on state-of-the-art communication standards and Digital customer experience. It drives Marketing Automation and email initiatives as one major Digital communications channel.
- Responsible for the administration of eMailings, improvements and enhancements of eMailing capabilities with focus on Digital customer experience. You will drive and support the Marketing Automation efforts and cooperate with the relevant regional E-Business Specialist(s), Product & Customer Marketing teams and the Global Web team. The incumbent furthermore ensures compliance with all relevant legal requirements, such as GDPR
- The position plans and executes online & print PR and advertising activities for International (Focus: EMEIA), working together with the regional Product & Customer Marketing teams and Marketing Communications team. This position also looks after and drives Social Media activities for International in close cooperation with the Corporate Centre of Excellence, the respective subregional counterparts in the global MarCom Team and with the Customer Marketing Team.
- The position provides expertise and support for creators of Digital content. The owner of this position will be involved in Digital projects and initiatives, cooperating with colleagues from Product and Customer Marketing, Marketing Communications and the Global Web team.
- The role will also have the responsibility to assure Digital content is set up according to state-of-the art Digital communication standards and in-line with company governance. This also includes management and execution of specific content projects and quality assurance.
- The owner of this position is responsible for Data Analytics, Reporting and management of Digital Media Listening activities. This role also takes responsibility for digital media planning and execution of advertising activities including Social Media
- Email marketing (Marketo experience beneficial) including proven experience of drip and nurture campaigns
- Social media marketing (Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube) – experience of paid campaigns is a requirement
- B2B marketing experience
- Proven PPC and SEO campaign experience
If you feel this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra recruitment team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days, however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up! Keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!