|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Chippenham, WiltshireDevizes, WiltshireSwindon, WiltshireCirencester, Gloucestershire|
|Sector||Client side marketing|
- Marketing Manager
£35,000 plus Benefits
Rocking Zebra recruitment is currently looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join this successful organisation based in Swindon.
Our Client is an established business with its head office in Swindon and provides a technology solution across a number of UK wide industries who are looking for a Marketing Manager to deliver integrated marketing campaigns and programmes to maximise lead generation and awareness and thereby support the achievement of revenue targets.
• Develop a deep understanding of relevant markets. Own and conduct market research into the market to define customer characteristics, wants and needs; and to develop segmentation, targeting and positioning strategies for the relevant market.
• Develop and implement short and medium term integrated programmes of marketing activity, to be delivered via multiple channels, to generate sales leads and meet the strategic needs of customer set.
• Own the marketing budget for the relevant market and propose to the Director of Marketing on the most appropriate activities to be covered by this budget to support sales lead generation.
• Take a Product Brief and turn it into a fully integrated programme of marketing activity, working collaboratively with the Sales personnel. Develop a multi-channel plan to deliver leads into the sales teams, applying creative thinking and initiative. Provide specialist marketing advice to the teams on the elements of the marketing mix that are most relevant to achieve the stated objectives within the product brief. Ensure all plans are presented to the Director of Marketing for sign off.
• Manage the delivery of the campaign / programme of activities. This will include:
o Defining clear SMART objectives are set for the campaign to enable post activity ROI analysis.
o Responsibility for delivering the projected results outlined in the objectives.
o Ensuring the campaign has a digital element to support the overall campaign objectives.
o Ensure the campaign has relevant international elements where appropriate.
o Delivering the campaign on time and in budget.
o Through the development of the campaign, protect commercially sensitive information, e.g. customer data, new product information, competitor information.
o Manage the relationship with any internal / external agencies used in the process and ensure they deliver on time and to budget.
o Provide creative input into the campaign design process.
o Ensure all campaigns have the relevant approvals including final sign off from the Director of Marketing.
o Management of the campaign through marketing automation tool and CRM system.
• Ensure all campaign messaging supports and provides substance to the overarching message, via a collaborative working relationship with the Head of Strategic Marketing & Communications.
• Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and deliver clear communication to the rest of the business on the impact of the relevant campaigns. Provide advice on improvements for future campaigns and activity following the evaluation of campaigns.
• Develop business intelligence on new media, new techniques and new relationships with customers and a first-hand understanding of the customer base and marketplace for the relevant Practice. This must include regular visits to customers, attendance at relevant industry events participating as a spokesperson for the business and the development of a sound knowledge of the product-set promoted.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity you will have worked within a commercial marketing environment. Graduate and or CIM calibre with a track records of working within a face paced marketing environment. With excellent interpersonal skills you will be customer focused with the ability to operate strategically and then deliver against campaign objectives.
If you feel that this is the type of role that you are looking for please send your CV to the team
For additional marketing jobs, please click on the 'quick links' on our homepage at www.rockingzebra.com