This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Marlborough, WiltshireSwindon, WiltshireHungerford, BerkshireNewbury, Berkshire|
|Salary||35000 - 40000|
- Operations Manager – agency side
£35000 - £40000
We are recruiting for an Operations Manager for an award-winning agency that are seeing exponential growth, winning new clients and offering cutting edge digital solutions to businesses.
You will be joining the organisation as an Operations Manager, with a span of control across; client services, new product development, projects, operations and business improvement and process.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage and lead the Client Services Team (currently 4 people)
- Face to face meetings with clients to understand brief and campaign plan
- Managing timeline and budgets
- Allocating correct resource internally, managing internal timeframes
- Account planning to ensure retention and repeat business opportunities
- Overseeing the management of each project from face to face briefing, production process and end delivery
- Working with new project management software, you will be responsible for tracking the project, job project costing, scheduling and reporting
- Responsible for decision making and offering intuitive ideas to improve process and team productivity
- Growing existing business revenue and maintaining the growth of the p&l
- Supervising all digital ad campaigns
- Tracking resource utilisation, risk and risk mitigation, issues and visibility to project stakeholders through KPI’s and resourcing
- Mentoring and coaching team members
- Responsible for new business process, reviewing all internal processes to include, HR, Operations, Account management
- Managing processes throughout the business, working with key Stakeholders to champion new process and implement
- Responsible for P&L and budget management
- Review and implement key recruitment strategy for client services and new product development teams
- Planning and strategy – full implementation of a 12-month strategy with key milestones, goals and KPI’s set internally
- Producing internal action plans and flow chart for client services team
- Working with NPD to research new products in line with customer expectation. Managing up and down feedback from clients and key market research
Key Skills required
- Experience of working within an agency (digital preferred) or from a technology/digital business
- Experience of working within a similar project-based role where you have coordinated numerous campaigns/projects simultaneously
- A commercially astute individual with experience of running a p&l and budgets
- Excellent client facing skills
- Numerically astute with an analytical mindset
- People focused with experience of setting KPI’s and mentoring
- Robust personality with the ability to work with key stakeholders, managing up as well as down
- A hands-on approach, not faxed by rolling sleeves up and getting stuck in
- A thirst for new product development within the tech/digital space
- Excellent planning and strategy skills
- High levels of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with internal departments, suppliers and customers
- Confident at managing your own time
- Experience of streamlining and implementing processes to enhance productivity
This is a superb opportunity to join a growing business where you can shape the vision and management of the internal teams. You will play a large part in the continued success of the business and bring your commercial experience to a company that is poised for their next successful year.
If you feel you tick all these boxes then please call the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team today
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!