Junior Ecommerce Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Chippenham, WiltshireSwindon, WiltshireCirencester, GloucestershireGloucester, GloucestershireStroud, Gloucestershire|
|Sector||Client side marketingDigital|
- Junior Ecommerce Manager
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is recruiting for an ecommerce manager for a well-known brand with a global reach
You will be responsible for managing one of the brands for business and all ecommerce activity for that brand. Working on cross department initiatives to drive improvements for customers. Building relationships across the business and managing a budget. Drive objective decision making across the ecommerce organization and drive visibility of how customers shop, use and interact with the site through insights and research driving improvements for customers
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Own the brands P&L
- Report to rest of business on ongoing project trade and initiatives
- Liaise across teams to ensure a holistic, aligned view of performance and results, incorporating other business reporting results as relevant
- Manages, defines, tracks and reports on improvements to determine success.
- Recommends development priorities for platform analytics systems, links and software
- Directly manage team of 4 site merchandisers
- Able to work with a development team to define the required implementation
- An enthusiastic, positive approach and determination to overcome obstacles and drive outcomes In this role, the successful candidate is offered the opportunity to constantly learn and develop both professionally and personally
Education and skills required:
- eCommerce experience in retail environment.
- Excellent data analytics skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience presenting to and engaging stakeholders at all levels
- Be Passionate – Be able to bring enthusiasm and determination to the role
- Be a Team Player – By supporting the wider ecommerce team in delivering objectives
- Be customer focused – Using your experience of analytics to enhance the user experience of our customers
- Be the Best – Through your high level of attention to customer journey.
- Adobe technical platform skills regarding driving improvements across the whole customer journey
If you feel this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra recruitment team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days, however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up! Keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!