Sales Account Manager
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£26k plus bonus and bens|
- Sales Account Manager
£26,000 DOE + Bonus
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is looking for an accomplished Sales Account Manager to join an exciting business based in Swindon
Rocking Zebra are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Account Manager to take responsibility for proactive contact across a key portfolio of accounts and targeted lead generation. With a strong track record of account and sales development you will be working as part of a team to ensure existing and new growth within the division.
- Business Development with named accounts and lead generation
- Account management support to selected field managed accounts (country-wide)
- Identify opportunities to grow business via telephone contact
- Establish and grow relationships
- Collaborate with the sales team to share best practice and drive additional sales pipeline.
- Monitor and report on all competitive activities in the account
- Target driven, will be measured on sales pipeline, revenue targets and conversion ratio
- Achieve weekly KPIs monitored by management with a focus on call times and quality
You will have excellent sales and service skills, with a keen eye for spotting the opportunity alongside an aptitude towards technology based products. You will provide a total solution to the customer being a main point of contact for all account and sales related tasks.
Our client offers a fantastic working environment with opportunity to develop and progress across the business. The product portfolio is industry leading with lots of new and exciting technologies always coming through to speak with the customer about.
We are looking for a proactive customer focused Sales Account Manager, ideally, with experience from the technology sector. You will be able to demonstrate a successful track record in building sustainable and profitable relationships with businesses. You will be a confident communicator both verbally and in writing.
This is a fantastic opportunity working for a brilliant organisation.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your application within 3 working days, however, if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!