Interactive Media Executive
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Client side marketingDigital|
|Salary||24000 - 26000|
- Rocking Zebra Recruitment- Marketing jobs in Swindon, Bath and Bristol
Interactive Media Executive
£24,000 - £26,000
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is recruiting for a Interactive Media Executive for a rapidly growing UK based Technology Company.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic person in a fast-paced working environment. We’re looking for a real team player, who’s willing to get stuck in to all aspects of the business and generally help to ensure we meet the high expectations of our large customers. For the successful candidate, there is plenty of potential to grow and develop with the business.
The key element of this role is to work with clients, co-ordinating, editing and distributing digital media and applications through content management systems. Working closely with marketing and advertising agency teams, you will ensure content is appropriate for the network and deployed in accordance with campaign strategy.
• Ensure correct running order of content via management of playlists and zoning of content to the designated screens within customer premises
• Test new content, running it through web browsers and content management software to ensure no issues with file size and formats
• Set up and test PC players by staging, quality control and monitoring performance
• Troubleshoot issues with content not playing smoothly, identify root causes and resolve
• Push updates to HTML applications stored on PC players
• Edit images and video files, including content creation, repurposing existing asset materials and utilising templates
• Organise storage of content data files in a secure and reliable way
Education and skills required:
• Positive attitude, interest in the technology, willingness to get involved, desire to learn
• Meticulous attention to detail and works to a high standard of professionalism is essential
• Graphic/media editing experience, ideally Adobe Creative Cloud user to moderate to experienced level, video editing and photo compilation skills, proven understanding of digital media assets
• Knowledge and experience of content management and/or digital media software or a Web based CMS. (Preferably Scala, SDS Nexshop, MagicInfo or Brightsign Content Management software)
• 3+ years’ experience either in a similar role, or in a relevant digital media, web development or online marketing support role
• Windows 7 and 10 user level experience (as opposed to MAC only)
• Works independently and methodically and uses initiative to solve problems
• Able to prioritise work among competing tasks with changing priorities
• Comfortable with managing data files – downloads, uploads, file transfer, data security
• Proven customer service experience with well-developed communication skills and good, professional customer service manner
If you feel this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra recruitment team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days, however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up! Keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!