Software Sales Manager
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£45k - OTE £100k uncapped|
- Software Sales Manager
London (home based)
£45k, £100k OTE
Our client is an exciting multi award winning marketing Software provider seeking a SaaS Sales Manager to support the business during this time of significant growth. Targeting Marketing Directors with an impressive customer reference base and your own network, high earning is expected within this role at pace.
Scope of Role
• Responsible for bringing in new clients within its target verticals
• Management of own sales pipeline, proactively seeking new leads and opportunities.
• Developing new business relationships.
• Travel as and when required.
• Can be based from home.
• Global Travel for shows required
• Multilingual is desirable
- Generating new business leads and identifying sales opportunities.
- Actively and successfully managing the sales process from lead generation, negotiation and closing, to handover to the account managers in the team.
- Preparation and responsibility for proposals, contracts and supporting documentation.
- Manage and maintain all sales administration tasks, including growing and maintaining sales database.
- Developing new sales channels such as Partners and outbound activities.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by working closely with Support, Marketing and Product Development.
- Achieving or exceeding sales team targets agreed with management.
- Achieving or exceeding personal targets agreed with management.
- Working with the Marketing department to ensure consistency of communication and providing feedback for campaigns, events and marketing planning.
Key skills and experience
• Proactive, highly focused and well organised.
• Proven Track record of mobile growth and sales
• Technical understanding (preference in mobile technology) of online marketing and sales.
• Experience in dealing with B2B customers.
• Results driven.
• Highly numerate and literate.
• Good business related degree (1st/2.1 Hons or equivalent) preferred.
• Excellent inter-personal/communications/negotiation skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a wider team.
If you feel that this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!