|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Westbury, WiltshireTrowbridge, WiltshireSwindon, WiltshireMelksham, WiltshireMarlborough, WiltshireMalmesbury, WiltshireDevizes, WiltshireCorsham, WiltshireChippenham, WiltshireCalne, Wiltshire|
|Sector||Client side marketingDigital|
- Rocking Zebra Recruitment- Marketing jobs in Swindon, Bath and Bristol
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is looking for a CRM Manager to be the business expert for CRM systems within the territory.
You will own the CRM development and change management process for the territory and be the main point of interface between territory business and central IT.
- Work with UK & IT stakeholders to develop robust and fit for purpose processes within the structure of the business CRM system.
- Proactively lead Continuous Improvement activity in CRM as agreed with direct line manager & business priorities.
- Create robust training and process collateral for the UK CRM processes & stakeholders.
- Support where agreed any process training activity within the territory.
- To be the main UK representative on any cross-territory CRM development or change projects.
- Create and train key stakeholders on CRM based reporting, dashboard requirements and data management best practices.
- Develop and maintain a best practice CRM territory management report suite, to enable senior commercial management team to control the CRM operating system.
- To support and develop the rollout of CRM into new areas of the business as and when agreed by senior management.
- Coordinate and bring to satisfactory conclusion all CRM related IT tickets and change requests in conjunction with central IT team.
Skills & Experience
- Significant experience of operating a CRM system – desirable Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Working in an office environment, preferably within a Commercial function, i.e.: sales, promotional or service environment
- Working as part of a larger team
- Experience of working within a target driven commercial focused environment
- Project experience
- Ability to manage detailed process and data
- Ability to deliver timely managed projects and activities
- Tenacious, driven and able to operate independently
- Flexible approach
- Generally, IT literate
If you feel that this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!