Customer Data Insight Analyst
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Bristol, AvonBath, AvonCirencester, GloucestershireSwindon, WiltshireHungerford, BerkshireReading, BerkshireNewbury, Berkshire|
|Sector||Client side marketingGraduates|
- Rocking Zebra Recruitment- Marketing jobs in Swindon, Bath and Bristol
Customer Data Insight Analyst
Salary - £25,000 - £40,000 DOE + Benefits
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is looking for an Insight Analyst to join an industry leading organisation based on the edge of Swindon.
Due to the office location, this could be an ideal commute from Bristol through to Reading M4 motorway junctions!
Joining at an exciting time or growth and change, we are looking for the Insight Analyst to play an instrumental role in a huge transformation project. You’ll be at the heart of a new centre of excellence for digital; bringing insight to the Transformation team, supporting the build of new client leads through digital channels and touch points.
The Insight Analyst will be expected to provide a guiding role for the Business on what work could be achieved, write the analysis section of any proposals and proactively offer suggestions of additional analysis work.
- The extraction of data using SQL and other platforms, carrying out of analysis work using appropriate analytical tools
- Delivery of both reactive and proactive analysis projects to the Business demonstrating the incremental Business value achieved
- Creation and delivery of analytical presentations in a clear business focused manner
- Knowledge of data structures – online and offline
- Extract, clean and manipulate data
- Creation of data briefs
- Predictive algorithmic modelling, segmentation, forecasting, optimisation strategy
- Analyse internal and external customer and consumer data
- Manipulate, summarise, profile, graph, trend, journey analysis, map data
- Customer contact design and analysis
- Provide on-going customer dashboards
- Develop internal data assets
- Advanced analytics on internal and external customer and consumer data
- To be the contact on day to day issues for specific projects
- Keeping up to speed in the use of the latest analytical techniques and software
- Degree level qualification or equivalent experience with Insight Analysis
- 2 years+ client and/or agency analysis role utilising analytical techniques
- Proven SQL skills and regular use of SQL platforms
- Preferably with multi-channel expertise and direct experience of marketing and sales support activities
- Experience of analytical tools across SAS, SPSS
- Highly accomplished problem solving, communication, and proposal writing & presentation skills along with a customer focussed approach.
- Confident and assertive but able to communicate decisions diplomatically
- Self-motivated, able to see opportunities for development and improvement and take these forward
- Able to work to tight deadlines, and deliver accurate results under pressure
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!