|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Cirencester, GloucestershireSwindon, WiltshireMelksham, WiltshireMarlborough, WiltshireMalmesbury, WiltshireDevizes, WiltshireCorsham, WiltshireChippenham, WiltshireCalne, Wiltshire|
|Sector||Client side marketing|
|Salary||32000 - 48000|
- Rocking Zebra Recruitment- Marketing jobs in Swindon, Bath and Bristol
£32,000 - £38,000
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is looking for a Marketing Manager to join this innovative organisation based in Swindon
The Marketing Manager will report into the Head of Marketing and be responsible for managing the marketing and creative function within the business.
This is an established department which runs efficiently and requires a hands on, experienced marketing professional to integrate seamlessly into this fun yet professional team.
The successful candidate will bring passion and enthusiasm and build on their experience of the following channels: digital marketing, social media, CRM, events, DM and campaign management.
• Coordinate all aspects of the marketing communications mix for managing and planning implementation: media planning, online advertising, PR, social media, internal marketing
• Collaborate with all key stakeholders for new product launches and ad hoc projects
• Manage and design the implementation of these plans to meet project objectives
• Work cross functionally across departments to ensure projects run smoothly
• Set objectives and write briefs to initiate the marketing strategy
• Apply marketing effectiveness tools to analyse campaigns and report back on a weekly basis, making recommendations where needed
• Manage individual campaign budgets
Skills & Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (preferred)
- Effective management skills
- CIM qualification an advantage
- Proven marketing communication experience
- A flair for copy writing and content creation
- Proven experience in time, budget and project management
- Proven experience of working with creative departments/agencies
- Ability to translate business needs into creative solutions and to evaluate creative work
- Good communication and listening skills
- Quick thinking with the ability to identify opportunities
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Project management skills
- Excellent inter- personal skills and the ability to manage cross functional relationships
- Customer focused
If you feel that this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!