Internal Project Manager
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Cirencester, GloucestershireSwindon, WiltshireMelksham, WiltshireMarlborough, WiltshireMalmesbury, WiltshireDevizes, WiltshireCorsham, WiltshireChippenham, WiltshireCalne, Wiltshire|
- Rocking Zebra recruitment- Admin jobs in Swindon, Bath and Bristol
Internal Project Coordinator
Rocking Zebra recruitment is currently looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to join a leading and continuously growing business in Swindon.
With a strong UK and EU presence, our client has some ambitious future plans and is looking for a Project Coordinator to support.
- Fully support Project Managers in the delivery of customer satisfaction
- To be the first point of contact for Project Managers on customer accounts
- To act as conduit for communication between Supplier/Customer, Project Manager & internal teams
- Liaise with Project Managers and internal departments to ensure orders, deliveries and stock are accurate and on time
- Supply full admin support to Project and Site Managers
- Interpreting drawings to determine stock allocation
- Support equipment development through correct parts & assemblies logging
- To negotiate materials and sub-contract labour at best price and within budgetary targets
- To manage materials logistics to site, including progress chasing
This role offers a blend of customer service matched with administration, stock control and buying/purchasing. We are looking for confident communicators across multiple levels, multi taskers and strong administration skills.
To be considered for this role you will have experience of working within customer service and administration. You will be well presented with clear communication skills. You will have good PC skills and high levels of detail. This role is looking for someone that has energy, creativity and a will to learn new products. If you have a passion for the industry even better!
If you feel that this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team today or send your CV to us!
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!