Customer Account Manager
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Swindon, WiltshireFaringdon, Oxfordshire|
- Rocking Zebra Recruitment- Account Management jobs in Swindon, Bath and Bristol
Customer Account Manager – B2B
Salary- competitive + upto £10k bonus + benefits
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Customer Account Manager to join an established business based on the outside of Swindon.
My client is going through an exciting period of growth and is looking to strengthen its already successful Customer Service team with a vibrant Customer Account Manager.
Owning and working with a segmented portion of Customer Accounts, the Customer Account Manager will be responsible for the ongoing development of existing, lapsed and some new customer accounts.
Through the delivery of your exceptional customer service skills you will relationship build; understanding your products you will understand your customer need and match accordingly. Working closely to the ‘numbers’ and business commercials, you will upsell, cross sell and negotiate on your best price to secure a new sale.
If you pride yourself on the delivery of exceptional customer service, are a confident communicator and possess a naturally vibrant and bubbly personality, then we would love to talk with you!
Due to the office location, your own transport is necessary.
- Contact segmented customers, explore customer needs and provide solutions, answer questions about the product, services and company
- Ask proactive questions to understand requirements and close sales
- Go the extra mile to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Build relationships with customers on your database with regular contact
- Upsell customers to use additional products
- Contact prospects and manage or direct to field sales as appropriate
- Maintain working knowledge of products and services and keep current on industry developments
- Initiating repeat business by follow up phone calls after customer purchases
- Keep record of all calls, sales and useful information in the CRM system
- Manage accounts via business development and relationship building strategies
- Manage marketing material requests
- Organise marketing material stock flow to ensure availability at all times
- Assisting colleagues with arranging meetings and sales calls with customers
- Market research on key accounts for field sales visits
- Carry out market research on competitor product landscapes
- In depth analysis of monthly sales data to understand conversion rates and make strategic decisions upon reflection
- Experience with customer service or account management or business development
- The ability to stay professional and focused in all situations
- Strong customer-orientation and communication skills
- Ability to work towards targets
- An understanding of the medical aesthetic industry
- Enthusiastic, High Energy, Motivated
- Attention to detail and highly organised
- Ability to track account management, leads and sales
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to work within a small team
- Excellent communication skills with both external and internal stakeholders
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!