Account Manager/Senior Account Manager
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Bath, AvonFaringdon, OxfordshireCirencester, GloucestershireSwindon, WiltshireMarlborough, WiltshireMalmesbury, WiltshireDevizes, WiltshireCorsham, WiltshireChippenham, WiltshireCalne, WiltshireHungerford, Berkshire|
- Rocking Zebra Recruitment- Administration jobs in Swindon, Bath and Bristol
Account Manager/Senior Account Manager
£32,000 - £40,000 DOE + benefits
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is looking for a bright and ambitious Account Manager/Senior Account Manager to join a highly successful organisation based in Swindon.
We’re looking for a dynamic, energetic and experienced Account Manager!
You will co-ordinate the formulation and execution of integrated and digital marketing projects to deliver on each client’s KPI’s. In the longer term there is scope to evolve and progress within the role, with greater involvement in the growth and direction of the business.
You will manage the efficient production of campaigns so that they are on brief, on time and on budget. Your primary focus as an Account Manager will be delivery of first class service for your multi-discipline clients, through your meticulous project management skills, digital and technical knowledge, confident communication and problem-solving skills.
- Working with the Account Director and other team members, to develop strategic proposals for clients and allocated new business prospects.
- Briefing internal team and designated external suppliers on project requirements, following agency procedures.
- Ensuring that clients have received and approved accurate estimates for all work.
- Ensuring that all project work meets the brief and is accurate.
- Ensuring that all work is presented to clients in an appropriate manner.
- Ensuring that deadlines are met and that accurate production schedules are maintained for every project being managed.
- Maintaining the agency’s standards and reputation in all external dealings.
Skills & Experience
- Previous agency experience
- Experience of managing blue chip clients across multiple channels
- Performance/direct response background
- Excellent project management and problem solving skills
- A strong grasp of digital marketing methods and results driven performance metrics
- Demonstrated experience in social media, digital marketing, ECRM, online research and an intricate level of understanding of the role that the internet plays in a client’s communication mix
- The ability to manage and motivate a team
- Knowledge of offline and online projects Strong communication skills written, oral, email and presentation
- Strong commercial understanding
- Excellent report writing, analytical and project management skills
- Capable of generating ideas and solutions
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise Are you IT literate? Can you compose professionally constructed documents in Word/Excel/PowerPoint? Use social media?
What you’ll get in return:
- A competitive salary dependent upon experience
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Structured performance development programme
- The chance to take on and manage your own projects from day one
- The opportunity to work across international clients
- A sociable and high energy working environment full of like-minded people, passionate about the delivery of good work
If you feel this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra recruitment team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your application within 3 working days, however, if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles.