Senior Digital Marketing Executive
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Bristol, AvonBath, AvonWestbury, WiltshireWarminster , WiltshireTrowbridge, WiltshireSwindon, WiltshireMelksham, WiltshireCorsham, WiltshireChippenham, WiltshireCalne, WiltshireBradford on Avon, Wiltshire|
|Sector||e-commerceClient side marketingGraduatesDigital|
- Rocking Zebra Recruitment- Marketing jobs in Swindon, Bath and Bristol
Senior Digital Marketing Executive
£27,000 - £30,000 DOE + Fantastic Benefits
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join an established and continuously growing business based on the edge of Trowbridge.
Joining within a newly created role, the Senior Digital Marketing Executive will work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to lead, develop and execute the digital marketing strategy. With day to day line management of two assistants, you will apply your naturally creative and innovative approach bringing fresh new ideas working across all digital channels.
My client won’t hold you back! If you are looking to step up in to Senior Management this is the ideal opportunity for you! You will become an integral part of the business; making a real difference to the digital presence of the company.
Ideally you will have worked agency side and preferably digital; demonstrating your ability to juggle multiple campaigns at any one time with constant stakeholder communication and integration!
- Planning and overseeing engaging and creative marketing campaigns to deliver new leads to the business and also nurturing existing leads/customers to improve customer retention and loyalty
- Initiating new ideas for digital developments across the website, social media, search and display channels
- Support and co-ordinate the wider marketing team to create engaging campaigns and schedule email and print activities
- Evaluate and review marketing campaigns, advertising and SEO
- Overseeing social media activity and engagement levels across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube accounts
- Carry out key word research and SEO competitor analysis
- Measure, analyse and report performance on all digital marketing campaigns
- Implement website content changes and structural changed
- Perform regular web audits on the existing company website, proactively suggesting improvements
- Develop a digital sales and aftersales strategy, focused on conversion rate optimisation Keep up to date with the latest search algorithms and web technology
- Develop the company’s website by analysing the user experience
- Maximise ROI from paid search, display and remarketing campaigns on Google and Bing
- Responsible for the overall development and management of all e-commerce and affiliate web channels
Key Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years demonstrable experience in a similar role
- SEO experience, preferably within an agency
- An understanding of both on-page and off-page SEO techniques and Google/Bing algorithms
- Proven ability to monitor and report on digital marketing campaigns successfully
- To be able to monitor and report on SEO/PPC campaigns successfully
- Strong understanding of HTML and/or WordPress CMS platforms
- Proven experience and good understanding of Google AdWords and other online marketing tools
- Have experience in conducting keyword research for potential niches to encourage keyword expansion
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work to tight deadlines, be flexible and able to handle multiple projects
- Communicate effectively with target audiences via various online platforms
- An understanding of e-commerce
- Results driven and used to working to targets and KPIs
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!