Senior Creative Designer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Bristol, AvonBath, AvonWestbury, WiltshireWarminster , WiltshireTrowbridge, WiltshireSwindon, WiltshireMelksham, WiltshireMarlborough, WiltshireMalmesbury, WiltshireDevizes, WiltshireCorsham, WiltshireChippenham, WiltshireCalne, WiltshireBradford on Avon, Wiltshire|
|Sector||Client side marketingCreative|
- Rocking Zebra Recruitment- Creative jobs in Swindon, Bath and Bristol
Senior Creative Designer
Upto £40,000 DOE
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is looking for an accomplished Creative Designer to join a high end established brand based on the edge of Swindon.
As Senior Creative Designer you will take responsibility for delivering the brand vision both online and offline ensuring that a consistent creative voice is maintained through all channels. You will report to and work closely with the Creative Director and will provide art direction across all assets for campaigns and projects.
You will be a natural creative with a thirst for keeping abreast of new fashions and trends. You believe in ‘experiential marketing’ immersing your audience with breath taking visuals offering project inspiration. As Senior Creative Designer you will be an ideas person, with an innovative and dynamic approach. You won’t be held back! Your keen interest and market research will drive you to present and create new ideas almost ahead of the curve!
- Working with the marketing team to develop effective marketing campaigns for social media, email marketing, brochures, press releases and leaflets and all other marketing material, across multiple brands within the group
- Cropping / editing / retouching imagery
- Assisting the sales team with the design of content and tools; presentations and project visuals/mood boards
- Design content for point of sale
- Develop and maintain brand guidelines in view of becoming the brands guardian for consistency across all touch points
- Organising and assisting photoshoots and style meetings
- Management of content across several websites and directing front end design with the external web agency
- Creative team and Marketing team support and input
This is a highly collaborative role working closely with teams in this office, the London office and freelancers to include photographers. There will be regular travel to the London office so we are keen to speak with committed and flexible professionals.
- Previous experience within a similar role
- A passion for interior design and a strong understanding of brand positioning
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 2-4 years industry/agency experience in graphic design.
- Strong portfolio of creative work and concepts, including graphic design experience
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Effective presentation skills and the ability to articulate graphical solutions to clients
- Ability to translate strategic vision into tangible project deliverables
- Ability to multi-task while coordinating multiple projects and resources
- Strong work ethic and ability to thrive and enjoy a fast-paced dynamic work graphic.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!