CRM Data Coordinator
|Area||Calne, WiltshireChippenham, WiltshireCorsham, WiltshireDevizes, Wiltshire|
|Sector||Client side marketing|
- CRM Data Coordinator (12-month fixed term contract)
£24,000 - £28,000
Rocking Zebra recruitment is currently looking for a CRM Data Coordinator to join this growing marketing department
The main purpose of this role is to guarantee the data integrity of approximately 300,000 records within the CRM. To ensure that the information stored on the CRM is relevant, clean, reliable and accurate, therefore enabling the company to communicate easily and effectively with existing and prospective customers.
- Using data to create customer segmentation and extracts for communications purposes
- Reviewing staff requests to correct basic contact information records within the CRM system
- Enhancing and enriching data to influence marketing strategies
- Managing and segmenting incoming leads to ensure their accuracy and quality for timely delivery to sales teams
- Having a full and thorough understanding of GDPR and data protection law to ensure full compliance at all times
In order to be considered for this role, candidates need to demonstrate a current working knowledge of CRM systems, preferably Microsoft Dynamics and previous first-hand experience of SAP would be a distinct advantage. The appointed person will have a clear understanding of GDPR and how a business must operate in order to comply.
In terms of experience, we are seeking an individual who has recently achieved success in managing large volumes of customer data. The person we appoint will have significant database management experience and excellent Excel skills. Organised and customer-focused, they need to be flexible in their approach, resilient, driven and personable.
If you feel that this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team today or send your CV to us
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavor to respond to your call and application within 3 days however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!