|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Swindon, WiltshireCirencester, Gloucestershire|
|Salary||£25k, £40k ote|
- Sales Executive
£25k, £40k ote
Rocking Zebra Recruitment are looking for an experienced Sales Executive to join an exciting rapidly growing business based near Cirencester.
The business operates within a high tech sector supporting environmentally conscious consumers with products and services. The role will suit a technically minded sales individual with knowledge and passion for environmentally led products.
As Sales Executive, you will be responsible for inbound sales generated leads generated by marketing and website paid advertising, taking incoming calls and following up leads to educate, quality and close new business.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Following up all marketing leads with outbound phone sales enquiries according to agreed department processes, to maximise sales conversionrates
- Using own initiative to qualify leads, support through Government grant process and answer technical product questions.
- Proactively dealing with inbound email enquiries and using appropriately sales skills to convert them into acustomer.
- Following up all leads generated by marketing campaigns/activity and emails received from potential customers promptly, to maximise conversion, in accordance withKPIs
- Minimising new business losses by proactively supporting the customer through the sales process using appropriate sales and technical producttechniques
- Developing a high level of technical knowledge about our products offered in the renewable energy sector
- Supporting event-based sales activity asrequired
- Any other reasonable duties as required, including administrationduties
What we are ideally looking for:
- Passionate and driven about sales, renewable/environmental sectors and developing new opportunities for businessgrowth
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Organised and able to manage ownworkload
- Able to sell to a high value technical products
- Able to adapt sales style to evolving technology and differing levels of customer knowledge
- Able to cope under pressure and convert sales target consistently month on month
- Takes pride in being authentic and following through oncommitments.
- Self-motivated and a team player able to use owninitiative.
- An interest in and understanding of renewable/environmentalissues
- Skills, Knowledge, Experience:-
- Outbound telephone sales experience isessential
- Experience of working with a technical product sale
- Knowledge or experience of renewable/environmental industry
- Proven record of conversion fromleads
- Knowledge or experience of renewable/environmental production
- Have worked in a driven sales environment and achievedresults
- Worked towards salestargets and compliant with CRM systems
If you feel that this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team today
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days, however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up! Keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!