Client Account Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Calne, WiltshireChippenham, WiltshireMalmesbury, WiltshireMelksham, WiltshireSwindon, Wiltshire|
|Salary||18000 - 20000 ote 40k|
- Rocking Zebra Recruitment- Sales jobs in Swindon, Bath and Bristol
Client Account Manager
£18,000 - £20,000 with uncapped bonus and realistic first year OTE of £40,000.
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is looking for a Client Account Manager to join an established business based in Wootton Bassett.
This role is telephone based involving direct contact with customers who are looking to sell their property. The individual will be required to identify customers’ needs and promote the relevant benefits of using the service. They will also need to use their skills and knowledge in order to assess a potential offer for the customers’ property. The role involves speaking with a wide range of customers in different situations making every call challenging and different.
Due to it being a unique role direct experience is not essential as full training and ongoing mentoring will be provided.
- No cold calling - Respond to warm leads and field inbound calls
- Collate personal and property information
- Build and maintain relationships with clients while proficiently explaining the processes of how the service works tailoring each call according to the individuals needs
- Using the information gathered in order to carry out an initial research in order to assess the potential offer level
- Laisse and maintain relationships with Estate Agents in order to assist with our formal offers
- Once the formal offer is made the individual will be responsible for ongoing contact with all of their cases until they are closed
- Working as part of a team the role involves working closely with the Sales Director as well as the Purchasing Director
- Excellent communication and listening skills with a polite, confident and friendly manner essential
- Previous experience in the property industry or customer services would be beneficial but not essential as full training will be provided
- Enjoy working with customers to build trust and strong relationships
- A positive and approachable attitude
- Flexibility and quick thinking
- Minimum GCSE Grade C to include Maths and English
Thehours of work are 37.5 per week and will vary between our office hours as follows:
A shift is 9.00 am to 5.30 pm or 12 noon to 8.00 pm Monday to Thursday. Friday 8.30 am to 5.00 pm or 10 am to 6.00 pm. Saturday and Sunday 10.00 am to 3.00 pm (once a month).
Lunch breaks will vary between 1 hour and 30 minutes depending on the shift they are working.
If you feel that this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!