Business Development Executive
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Warminster , WiltshireSwindon, WiltshireMelksham, WiltshireMarlborough, WiltshireMalmesbury, WiltshireCorsham, WiltshireChippenham, WiltshireCalne, Wiltshire|
- Rocking Zebra Recruitment- Sales jobs in Swindon, Bath and Bristol
x2 Business Development Executive
£20,000 - £26,000 OTE uncapped
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is looking for two Business Development Executives to join an established and continuously growing business based in Melksham.
My client is going from strength to strength and has some ambitious future plans ahead! They are looking for two hungry to earn, keen to learn Business Developers to strengthen their Sales team!
With the recent appoint of a highly successful and accomplished Sales Manager, you will be learning from and working closely with a fantastic mentor! You will be provided with the right tools to work effectively and smartly; ultimately growing to be successful in Sales, creating your own destiny and unlocking your future Sales career path!
You will play an integral part in driving the forward the company’s growth plans and working collaboratively with field sales consultants and internal marketing teams. As Business Development Executive, you will handle both outbound and inbound calls, generating new quality sales leads and nurturing existing customer relationships.
- Make Outbound sales calls to prospective clients within allocated sectors
- Generating initial interest by gaining commitment, setting up meetings for the fields sales team
- Handle inbound queries and calls to identify the opportunities; delivering exceptional customer service
- Identify current market trends and patterns and work with both the Consultants and the Marketing team to enhance revenue-generating opportunities
- Supporting the wider sales team in nurturing existing relationships and developing the company and your individual sales pipeline
- To attend any training and learning development opportunities to develop current skills and knowledge
To be considered for these roles:
- A sound and professional telephone manner, experienced in having good quality conversations with different types of customers, whilst being able to adapt
- A track record of exceeding both inbound and/or outbound targets
- Tenacious with a “can do” attitude who can keep calm and positive
- Able to work together as a team and individually
- A highly organised individual with the ability to handle and manage data effectively
- Strong grasp of sales process and ability to implement effectively
- Excellent grasp of written English, spelling and grammar
If you feel that this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!