|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Client side marketing|
- Rocking Zebra Recruitment – Admin jobs in Swindon, Bath and Bristol
£19000 – 24000
Rocking Zebra are pleased to be supporting the recruitment of a Project Coordinator for an independent organisation based in Swindon that have seen incredible growth over the last few years.
Working closely with senior management, you will be responsible for the smooth running of projects from initial brief to final sign off and delivery.
• You will be assigned relevant projects to work on with finite detail, liaising with the customer, suppliers, designers and production whilst also facilitating flights, ferries and accommodation.
• The emphasis on accountability is absolutely paramount within this role; you will be responsible for working to budget and negotiating best price with your suppliers understanding margin implications to ensure commercial profitability for the business whilst also managing the customer’s financial expectations.
• You will manage your time productively to include planning and prioritisation of your daily tasks whilst also understanding timelines of each project you are managing.
• Your role will also involve working on client quotations, tenders, terms of business and proposals
• You will liaise with your customers on a regular basis attending onsite handovers to assist with developing client relationships and retaining a strong bond with your customer for repeat business and cross sell opportunities.
Skills & Experience
• Educated to degree level or have worked within a very similar role for a number of years.
• You will have the proven ability of communicating and managing suppliers and internal staff to facilitate projects timely and profitably.
• You will have a numerical mind and have experience of working with profit margins
• Self driven and highly motivated candidates that can demonstrate a passion for the customer and delivery whilst also keeping close to the commercial profitability of the project will only be considered.
The company has a very hands on approach where their passion shines through at all times, they are now looking for a like-minded individual that can live and breathe the same passion and motivation to deliver the highest quality to their customer at all times.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your application within 3 working days, however, if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles.