Group Marketing Manager
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Sector||Client side marketing|
|Salary||£60k plus bens and bonus|
- Group Marketing Manager
£60k plus bonus and bens
Rocking Zebra recruitment is currently looking for a talented B2B Group Marketing Manager to join this exciting rapidly growing global technology business. We are seeking an inspirational marketing leader to drive three key solutions across a diverse global market positioning cutting edge technology solutions.
To be successful in this role you must be an effective collaborator, influencer and motivator, with a track record of driving creativity and enthusiasm in others.
The successful candidate must have extensive experience in a B2B sales and marketing environment, thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to delegate and track multiple ongoing projects and responsibilities simultaneously.
The Group Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy to strengthen the company’s market presence globally. Leading a team of professional marketers to successfully deliver the marketing plan and gain market share and maximise revenue through sound marketing techniques and analysis.
You will be responsible for creating and implementing comprehensive marketing strategies to generate awareness of the company’s business activities through effective brand management including:
- Developing and maintaining a global marketing strategy that is aligned with company objectives.
- Working with the regional sales offices to integrate their unique requirements into the global plan.
- Leading the day-to-day activities of the global marketing team and coordinate with the regional teams to ensure good communications and a consistent approach.
- Implementing KPIs to measure and improve the effectiveness of marketing activities and their ROI.
- Working closely with the sales and production teams to reinforce marketing’s position as an essential component of the business
Required Skills and Experience
- Senior level B2B marketing experience ideally gained within the broad technology or automotive industry
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing and a Professional marketing qualification (CIM)
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles, demonstrating the ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods and approaches
- A confident, driven and dynamic leader, with a demonstrated ability to motivate teams through times of rapid growth and the ability to develop a strong team ethos
- Expert in social media and internet strategy with a proven track record on international social media outlets
- Strong and effective communication and organisational skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities
- Ability to see the big picture and provide useful and insightful advice, problem resolution and input across the group
- Familiarity and skill with the marketing tools of the trade including marketing automation, written communication, website development, market research, PR, Microsoft software suite of products, visual communication software products, and creative services
- Excellent time management skills along with the ability to focus and drive to meet deadlines and manage a demanding workload.
If you feel that this is the role for you then we are keen to speak with you. Please send your details to the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your application within 3 working days, however, if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!