Services Account Manager
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||Competitive salary DOE|
- Rocking Zebra Management roles in Chippenham, Swindon, Bath and Bristol.
Services Events Manager
Salary Dependent on Experience
Our client a leader in their technological space is looking for a Services Account Manager to work closely with the Head of Customer Service. You will be working with the Service Account Managers to facilitate and deliver service excellence.
The business has an enviable reputation in their market and operates with a customer first mentality both internally and externally.
· To understand and assess customer requirements and opportunities – identifying and closing deals in line with the business plan and strategies set for the account.
· To be responsible for service quality and development of service across accounts.
· Management and development of third party provider relationships
· To provide service leadership on accounts and coordination of all crisis management on accounts
· Be the first focal point for customers with concerns relating to overall service delivery
· To analyse trends in customer data to detect common themes – addressing and providing recommendations customers based on the findings
· Project Management responsibilities on specific accounts and projects
Skills & Experience
· Proven, hands on experience in service delivery and understanding of the processes
· Prince 2 qualified or similar qualification
· Should be self-accountable, pro-active and motivated with the ability to work within tight time constraints
·To be able to take appropriate actions to develop and improve all service delivery
· Exemplary organisation skills
· To have an understanding of all drivers and key requirements to provide customer service excellence
· Ability to embrace change
· The ability to forge strong and lasting working relationships both internally and externally
If you feel this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra recruitment team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days, however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up! Keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!