Content Marketing Executive
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Corsham, WiltshireMalmesbury, WiltshireSwindon, WiltshireCirencester, GloucestershireStroud, Gloucestershire|
|Sector||CreativeClient side marketingGraduatesDigital|
- Rocking Zebra Recruitment- Marketing jobs in Swindon, Bath and Cheltenham
Content Marketing Executive
£24,000 - £28,000
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is looking for an experienced Content Marketing Executive to join a continuously growing business based on the edge of Cirencester.
As Content Marketing Executive, you will be joining at an exciting time! The Marketing function is in the spotlight; you will play a pivotal role in the brand positioning and continued success of the business within their busy market place!
Are you a B2B Marketing Assistant looking for your next step up? Are you looking to develop your content skills into a weighted Content Marketing role? Are you experienced in writing for the web and optimising for SEO? If so…we want to talk with you!
My client has big growth plans so we are looking for the brightest and best to help achieve their ambitions; playing a pivotal role in their strategy and vision for growth!
• You will be writing and producing various content pieces; blogs, whitepapers, info graphics and various marketing collateral
• Writing for the web and optimising for SEO – this could include press releases, on-site copy, copy for creative content, outreach communication, etc.
• Suggesting promotion tactics for content and other link building tactics
• Creating outreach lists and developing relationships with bloggers and journalists
• Providing specialist knowledge of all social channels; designing and implementing social media strategies
• Monitoring and reporting on all engagement
• Collaborating with the designer, internal sales team, industry experts and key stakeholders
• Assisting with new business pitches, including research and putting together presentations, working with the Head of Marketing supporting with event management, customer testimonials and supporting with the delivery of the marketing strategy
• Keeping abreast of changes within the advertising industry focusing on content marketing and social media, and circulate news and opinions to relevant parties
• General Marketing admin team support
Key Skills & Experience
Are you an experienced Digital Content Executive? Do you have experience of the online advertising industry and content creation and/or SEO?
• Ideally an academic degree, science, maths, technology or English based with a minimum 2:1. Science, English or maths ‘A’ levels if not studied to degree level.
• Organised and able to manage time effectively
• Excellent communicator who has successfully built relationships with bloggers and journalists
• Excited by new technology and a desire to work with clients based all over the UK and Europe
• A creative thinker who can think laterally
• A willingness to learn continuously, going above and beyond expectations
• Comfortable working under pressure and able to manage multiple tasks whilst still delivering high quality work
• Strong and effective writing skills
If you feel that this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!