|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£20,000 - £22,000|
- Rocking Zebra Recruitment- Customer Care jobs in Swindon, Bath, Bristol & Ciren
£20,000 - £22,000
Rocking Zebra Recruitment are recruiting for a Lead Brand Advocate to join a renowned British brand based in Cirencester.
You will be working closely with the eCommerce Director to deliver industry leading customer care solutions. You will be also be tasked with first line support via email, telephone and social media and playing a pivotal role in the continued growth and development of the business.
The company are undergoing a period of rapid growth – growing more than 700% last year; Making this a once in a lifetime opportunity to become a part of an industry leading fashion retail brand worn by celebrities worldwide.
• Provide timely response to customer enquiries using email and phone
• Managing customer support across all sales channels
• Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
• Liaising with internal product teams; passing on knowledge to improve product quality
• Management and motivation of customer service team to uphold outstanding customer service; turning negatives into positives
• To have a broad knowledge and understanding of the product range with the ability to relay this to customers
Skills & Experience:
· Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to juggle multiple tasks at one time
· Confident, polite and professional telephone manner
· Warm, friendly personality to fit in with a small team
· Exhibits maturity and prepared to take responsibility
· Flexible and adaptable
· Understanding of Social Media
We are looking for an intelligent, passionate and energetic individual who is willing to go that extra mile. You should be able to take accountability for your actions and have a great attention to detail and a great aptitude for written and spoken English. If you have a passion for fashion then even better!!
If you feel that this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team today or send your CV to us!
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days, however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!