Solutions Advisor (Sales)
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Swindon, WiltshireFaringdon, OxfordshireWallingford, OxfordshireWantage, OxfordshireWitney, OxfordshireOxford, Oxfordshire|
|Salary||20000 - 25000 (40k ote)|
- Solutions Advisor (Sales)
£20,000 - £25,000 (1st year realistic OTE 40K)
You will be joining this progressive and growing tech organisation that have seen major sales growth within their last 1/4. Joining the sales team as a Solutions Advisor you will be focused on a defined geographical area, working to key targets to grow and retain business through establishing strong, ethical relationships
- Proactively manage and build relationships with the existing client base to generate additional revenue and increase the number of products and services supplied to the clients.
- Drive new business acquisition by following up leads created by the internal Lead Generation process, actively seeking referral business and generating their own leads.
- Achieve agreed call targets daily/weekly to ensure overall sales targets are achieved.
- Act as a co-ordinator before, during and after sales calls - including arranging the meeting, setting the agenda, organising travel and preparing and collating any required documents.
- Work with the senior technical consultant to help build the solution agreed with the client during the sales call and obtain quotes for the products and services that are required by the client then use this information to build a proposal for the client.
- Prepare professional and commercially viable quotes, following pricing guidelines for the client in conjunction with the senior technical consultant. Track all quotes sent out and ensure that they are followed up in a timely and professional manner.
- Co-ordinate and attend, with the senior technical consultant, regular commercial and technical reviews with the client to ensure complete understanding of their business and identify any potential future opportunities or potential issues within that client.
- Develop a plan of 3-6 months of potential revenue streams within that client to provide accurate sales forecasts to the Head of Sales and Marketing.
- Ensure that all client data is updated and maintained accurately within the Customer Relationship Management System
- Have complete ownership and responsibility for everything that happens within that client from a commercial and relationship standpoint.
- Strong communication skills, ability to ask open questions to gain information from clients and build rapport with clients.
- Ability to influence across all levels of the organisation, with a consultative approach.
- Well-organised and able to multi-task.
- Credibility with a range of professional services clients.
- Professional, approachable and flexible.
- Team player, works effectively with colleagues across all functions.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates energy and a positive attitude.
- Tenacity and a strong desire to make a difference, always with the customer in mind.
- Attention to detail able to produce high quality of work consistently.
- A pleasant telephone manner and the ability to talk credibly to all stakeholders.
- Sales experience to the SME and/or professional services market.
- Broad understanding of IT
If you feel that this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team today or send your CV to us
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!