PR & Communications Executive
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Westbury, WiltshireTrowbridge, WiltshireMelksham, WiltshireMarlborough, WiltshireChippenham, WiltshireCalne, WiltshireBradford on Avon, Wiltshire|
|Sector||Retail Head Officee-commerceCreativeAgency sideClient side marketingGraduates|
- Rocking Zebra Recruitment- Marketing jobs in Swindon, Bath and Bristol
PR & Communications Executive
Rocking Zebra recruitment is currently recruiting for a lovely business based in Trowbridge, with exciting growth plans!
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, you will work closely to develop the PR strategy for the business and the portfolio across traditional and digital activities.
Responsibilities to include:
· Full responsibility for the management and delivery of PR and communication activity across the business
· Pro-actively seek opportunities to communicate the brands with the purpose of gaining coverage across key channels and appropriate media
· Create and deliver engaging and creative campaigns for each brand to drive consumer awareness across targeted media channels
· Create a database of key media contacts (press, bloggers, vloggers etc.) and build a strong and on-going relationship with them
· Write regular press releases and issue to relevant press and media
· Creation of social media plans for each brand and daily management of social media channels
· Assist International customers with any localised PR activity (when required)
· Key contact for any external persons requiring information on our business and brands
· Monthly reporting of PR activity
· Manage PR budget and achieve excellent value on return
Key skills required:
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in PR, either an agency or in house role within an FMCG business
· Passionate about brand
· Fantastic communication skills and ability to develop relationships with external contacts and internal colleagues
· Creative writing skills
· Social Media experience across all channels (including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
· Strong analytical skills
· Great organisational skills with the ability to manage several tasks at once.
· Able to manage time effectively and to deadlines
· Excellent level of IT and computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Displays pride, energy and ownership in performance of role
· Willing to travel to PR events / agencies etc., therefore flexibility in working hours required
If you feel that this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!