Business Development Executive
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£20,000 - £25,000|
- Business Development Manager
Outskirts of Swindon
£20-25k, double ote uncapped
Our client a passionate, fun, empathic and professional multi-channel vendor reseller is looking for two new Business Development Managers to compliment an already established a highly profitable sales team.
You will have the opportunity to take your career to the next level with an employer that values innovation and passion. You will be able to implement refreshing ideas to nurture and build on partnerships with world-leading vendors.
Key responsibilities: -
• Developing new business relationships, generating and negotiating new income to agreed targets.
• Build strong relationships with new business leads and prospective clients to ensure effective positioning of Company products and services, maximising each possibility.
• Working closely with the Sales Director to ensure Company resources are successfully deployed for all pitches and content.
• Lead pitches and manage responses to briefs and coordinate pitch documentation.
• Support Company product development.
• Accountable for lead generation, appointment setting and the full client proposal process.
• Represent the Company at agreed industry events, partners and tradeshows.
• Manage and maintain a pipeline and ensure all sales administration is current using the relevant software.
If you are well-presented, confident and communicative – with a track record of sales (ideally Tech/IT based) and want to be part of a fantastic team that are full of ideas with boundless energy then please get in touch immediately!
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!